Medical History & Hold Harmless Agreement
If you are interested in using Canine Campus Pet Resort’s Aqua Paws treadmill for your dog(s), you will need to follow the below steps:
- Send us an email stating you are a new client for aqua paws to: email@example.com. We will send you a link to register on our client portal and get you set up with an initial consultation appointment.
- Fill out this Medical History & Hold Harmless Agreement (fill out separate form for each dog, follow instructions for veterinarian signature).
- Provide proof of current rabies vaccinations
*The medical form(s) and rabies vaccination(s) can be uploaded on the client portal or provided at the initial consultation meeting.
- Make sure dog has eaten at least 2 hrs. before exercising
- Dog must be CLEAN and brushed
- Bring your own towel(s)
- Make sure your dog has eliminated before starting
- No dogs with open wounds will be able to participate
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hrs in advance of the appointment or you will be charged for the visit.
By submitting these forms you agree to the following statement. “I will assume all risks and contend that my dog is able to participate in a water exercise program. ”